Sun, Mar 22|
22.03 The Gardens of Babylon meets Spirit of Breath
Spirit of Breath - Conscious Breathwork
Time & Location
Mar 22, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT+1
About the event
Due to the current situation Spirit of Breath & The Gardens of Babylon joined forces to bring our community even closer together. Even if we can’t be physical around each other, we are always connected through our breath.
For that reason we are offering a Webinar Breathwork Session this upcoming Sunday 22.03 at 11am.
The session is based on donation, if you feel to contribute: paypal.me/SpiritOfBreath
Let’s all create something special together out of this situation.
Below you will find all infos.
11:00am – Berlin Time
Online Room Access Link:https://zoom.us/j/643088945
6 easy steps to get the most out of your experience:
- Download a copy of Zoom (www.zoom.us) to your laptop or smartphone.
- Watch this tutorial on the conscious connected breath pattern we will use in class: https://youtu.be/7UjoGbeRZII
- Find a quiet space where you won’t be disturbed. (You will want to lie down for the actual session and a blanket and cushion may help make you more comfortable).
- Check you have a solid internet connection in order to get the best out of the experience.
- Use a good quality set of headphones or speakers to make sure you can hear the webinar.
- Don’t eat heavily before our meeting.
Looking forward to breathing with you!
Sascha and The Gardens of Babylon
Spirit of Breath is not a medical practice and facilitators are not medically trained. If you suffer from any serious condition you should check with your medical practitioner prior to breathing with us. The breath style we use is not advised for conditions such as Bipolar, Schizophrenia, acute heart conditions, epilepsy or delicate pregnancy. Likewise, if you are on any medications you are advised to seek medical counsel prior to joining us.
If you do have any of the above conditions, please let us know. There are other breath patterns that may be more suitable for you, and you are always welcome in our community.