Sun, May 17|
17.05 Spirit of Breath with The Temple of Babylon
Spirit of Breath - Conscious Breathwork
Time & Location
May 17, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT+2
About the event
Once more Spirit of Breath & The Temple of Babylon joined forces to bring our community even closer together.
Even if we can’t be physical around each other, we are always connected through our breath. For that reason we are offering Webinar Breathwork Sessions each Sunday at 11am Berlin Time (CET).
Let’s all create something special together out of this situation.
11:00am – Berlin Time (CET)
6 easy steps to get the most out of your experience:
1. Download a copy of Zoom (www.zoom.us) to your laptop or smartphone.
2. Watch this tutorial on the conscious connected breath pattern we will use in class: https://youtu.be/7UjoGbeRZII
3. Find a quiet space where you won’t be disturbed. (You will want to lie down for the actual session and a blanket and cushion may help make you more comfortable).
4. Check you have a solid internet connection in order to get the best out of the experience.
5. Use a good quality set of headphones or speakers to make sure you can hear the webinar.
6. Don’t eat heavily the morning before our meeting.
Breathwork is an active meditation technique that allows you to develop a relationship with your breath and clear your body, mind and soul of 'stuck' energy. It allows you to identify where your personal blocks reside and actively move through them, creating a pathway for a physical, mental and emotional detox. Empty yourself through conscious breathing and come home to your heart!
Breathwork both activates you, and at the same time allows you to fully relax, releasing tension whilst liberating yourself from limiting beliefs. Many of us find ourselves going round in a loop of thinking and behaving from 'triggered' places of old habits. Conscious breath practice can re-connect you to your innate inner wisdom and help you open your heart to radical self-love, self-healing, and self-acceptance. It's a powerful healing modality commonly being called the 'next big thing' - come and discover for yourself why.
Looking forward to breathing with you!
With love, Sascha and The Gardens of Babylon
Spirit of Breath is not a medical practice and facilitators are not medically trained. If you suffer from any serious condition you should check with your medical practitioner prior to breathing with us. The breath style we use is not advised for conditions such as Bipolar, Schizophrenia, acute heart conditions, epilepsy or delicate pregnancy. Likewise, if you are on any medications you are advised to seek medical counsel prior to joining us.
If you do have any of the above conditions, please let us know.
There are other breath patterns that may be more suitable for you, and you are always welcome in our family.